Tuesday, January 16, 2007

1/16/2006 Short Recovery Run & Dog Jog

It was a nice brisk 34 degrees with some flurries. I bundled up a bit more with the compression shirt zip up pull over, jacket, long running pants, headband that covers ears. I was a little tired from working late, so I was glad it was a short recovery run day. I get the little boost of energy that I almost always get from a good run without the exertion of a longer, faster run. I win. I ran my usual srr route at 29 min (3.3 mile / 8:47 pace).

After my srr I took Gracie out for a dog jog. I've been slipping on that lately and now that the winter has finally started to rear its ugly head it will be important to get her out for exercise. We did a 1.3 mile out and back run through Meghan's Run with many stops to sniff items and watch the deer run.

No comments: