Saturday, December 15, 2007

The 20 Mile Mix

There isn't much cool about waking up at 4 in the morning and not being able to go back to sleep. That's especially true on a day when I have a 20 mile training run planned. It is kind of cool to sit in the quiet and dark of the early morning just listening to some music and putting together my mix for the run. I like to mix it up with some music and podcasts. Anything to take my mind of the long miles. This will be key this morning as I'm looking at freezing temps and possibly snow and/or rain. Lunatic Fringe indeed...

Dare (Soulwax Remix) - Gorillaz
505 - Arctic Monkeys
Born To Be a Dancer - Kaiser Chiefs
Phedippidations 126: Base Training - Running Podcast
You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch - Aimee Mann
Joker and The Thief - Wolfmother
The Underdog - Spoon
Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs
Filmspotting #190: I Am Legend/Juno...- Movie Podcast
Well Thought Out Twinkle - Silversun Pickups
Seven Army Nation - The White Stripes
EndurancePlanet.com 12-13-07 We Arrive at 6 and 5...-Multisport Podcast
Sugar Free Jazz - Soul Coughing
Feel Good Inc. (Stanton Warriors Remix) - Gorillaz
All This Time - Heartless Bastards
I'm At Home Getting Hammered...- Banjo & Sullivan
Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider
Ecstasy - Rusted Root
Since The Last Time - Arrested Development
Take Your Mama Out - Scissor Sisters
I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
Ball and Chain - Social Distortion
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Something In the Water - The Jealous Girlfriends
Get Back - The Beatles
Children's Story - Slick Rick
Killer Kaczynski - Mando Diao
Henry Parsons Died - Widespread Panic
Fell In Love With A Girl - The White Stripes
None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock

1 comment:

Phil said...

I'm thrilled to see the Kaiser Chiefs on your playlist! Also, is that Dropkick Murphys song one of their brand new ones? I've been listening to them for years, but haven't bought anything past their Blackout CD.