Another one of those list things! I can get on board with this one. If you feel like doing this one tag me up (on Facebook), so I can see what songs you choose! It was a tough list. I have a whole list of songs that hurt to cut, and it was hard not to cheat so I did...a little.
1. All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix (Bob Dylan) Obvious but a must
2. Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Cake (Osvaldo Farrés)
3. Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright (Leonard Cohen) haunting
4. Hurt & Won't Back Down - Johnny Cash (Nine Inch Nails & Tom Petty) A bit of a cheat, but how can deny the weight of years he brings to these songs?
5. Smokin' In The Boys Room - Motley Crue (Brownsville Station) My inner teenager weighs in
6. Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm (Michael Jackson)
7. Landslide - The Dixie Chicks (Fleetwood Mac) Gina may call blasphemy on this, but I love it.
8. Ring of Fire - Social Distortion (Johnny Cash) She may really call it on this one!
9. Fell In Love With A Boy - Joss Stone (The White Stripes)
10. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - The White Stripes (Tommy Hunt)
11. Baby Got Back - Jonathon Coulton (Sir Mix-a-Lot) brilliant and hilarious
12. Against All Odds - The Postal Service (Phil Collins) I have two ears and a heart don't I?