Friday, July 17, 2009

Panoramas

Let me count the ways I love you iPhone. I'll save that for another post. Today I'll be sharing some photos taken with the iPhone and put together with a fun little app. called AutoStitch. While not perfect, the results are pretty impressive for an inexpensive app. and it's super easy to use. Click the photos to go to the originals on Flickr. Click on "All Sizes" in Flickr to see the full size versions.


The Bob Dylan Show
Fifth Third Field in Dayton, Ohio


Taken during The Bob Dylan Show.

Contemporary Arts Center
Contemporary Arts Center. Cincinnati, Ohio


Taken tonight while we were downtown. I was reprimanded for not knowing the architect of Cincinnati's new downtown centerpiece. Do yourself a favor and read up on Zaha Hadid and the CAC here.

No comments: