Saturday, April 15, 2006

4/15/2006 Bicycling

It was an absolutely perfect day to get out on the bike. The weather was perfect, with no wind, one for the record books. I was able to get out pretty early this morning, so I decided to put on some real miles today. Here are the stats:

Odo: 181.8 miles
Dist: 41.90 mles
Time: 2:40:30
Avg: 15.8 mph
Max: 34.6 mph

I rode out 222 to Milford. It is about 11.5 miles to the bike trail. I rode 8.5 miles up the trail to Loveland and back. It is mostly flat to rolling hills the entire way. There wasn't a major hill until I got back to our road and decided to ride the .33 mile monster. Before I hit the final hill my average was 16.6 mph if that says anything about the steepness of the hill, probably not, but I'm telling you it is steeeeeep! I'm looking forward to the possibility of doing that race next weekend. Here's hoping....

No comments: