Tuesday, October 17, 2006

10/15/2006 Sunflower Revolution III


Sunflower Revolution 08
Originally uploaded by ABIker.
This was an amazing ride which capped off an outstanding weekend for cycling. Saturday I hit the swap meet that took place in conjunction with all the other fun events in Loveland. I didn't really know what I'd find, but I had a clear idea of what I was hoping to find...winter gear. I got so incredibly lucky as I was able to score some sweet compression tights, long sleeved undershirt (both new with tags), gloves, and jacket for the price of a pair of cycling shorts. It was so awesome to get that gear, and just in time for the Sunflower Revolution!
It was a wonderful metric century ride on some rural roads where we got to enjoy all the colors of fall. It was such a nice change of pace to be able to enjoy the ride at a leisurely pace. I got to chat with some really nice people and take a few photos along the way. This ride will definitely be on my calendar for next year.

No comments: