Friday, May 04, 2007

5/04/2007 SRR - Counting Down to the Flying Pig "2"

One final run before a rest day tomorrow. I got out at about 5:45 in the morning. Hopefully these will be the same conditions I will be facing Sunday morning. I geared up with the clothes I talked about the other day and threw on a long sleeve t-shirt over top, which is exactly what I plan on wearing on race day. It will work out just fine based on what the forecast is so far.

I jogged a nice slow 2.3 miles through the neighborhood in 19:51 . It's great that it is getting light earlier so I am able to get in the early morning outdoor jogs again.

We'll also be heading down to the Expo tomorrow to pick up my race packet and do the Kids Fun Run for Aiden. I'm very excited to take part in all the weekend's festivities! Hopefully I'll be able to get some good photos and have some stories to share sometime next week after I recover and get myself back together.

No comments: