Thursday, May 17, 2007

K.eep I.t S.imple S.tupid

I've been living with a sort of online split personality over the last year and a half. I post personal blogs on Yahoo 360 while using this blog as a workout log with a few observations now and again. What I'm finding is that I am tired of living dual lives. I'm tired of it, and quite frankly I don't have that kind of time anymore. I think I'm going to shift everything over to this blog. I need to simplify.

It will save me time, and I've decided to track the nitty gritty workout information through Buckeye Outdoors. That will give me a little more freedom to write whatever strikes me here, or nothing at all. I really don't have enough interesting stuff going on in my life to split between two blogs. Hell, I don't have enough ego or interesting stuff going on to fill one blog really. That's not going to stop me from trying though.

I plan on starting Buckeye Outdoors after Sunday's race. In the meantime I should post up my early morning run from Thursday. It comes down to this: it was dark, it was 5 am and I ran 3.3 miles in 28:29. I felt pretty loose considering it was 5 am. I think my legs have finally given up the pains from the marathon....finally.

No comments: