Friday, May 12, 2006

5/11/2006 Running/Abs/Spinning

Running

Thursday 6 am Rick and I went out for our run. We did our usual 2.3 miles. I am going to suggest we pick it up a notch and add the back loop on to the run. We need to start building some distance for him. I went on to run an additional mile for 3.3 miles in 35 minutes. I kept it short knowing that I would be doing some spinning that evening.

Abs Class

I missed the first half of abs class due to crap traffic. So I got in 15 minutes of abs. I figure it's better than nothing.

Spinning Class

It was a 45 minute Strength Class. I dislike these classes the most, and I probably need these classes the most. I need to work on staying seated while pushing up hill and big gears. As we pedal "uphill" during strength class there is always a portion of the class devoted to seated climbing. It is sooo painful, but I'm guessing so helpful.

We will see next weekend, as I've signed up for the Tri for Joe Duathlon. It's gonna be 5k run 30k bike, and another 5k run. It should be a sweet race as it will be along Rt. 50 which is completely flat. Can't wait!

No comments: