Tuesday, May 02, 2006

4/30-5/01/2006 Strength Training & Running

4/30/2006 Strength Training

eliptical = 15 minutes on Fat Burning
JC BandsLunges with rows, 12 each side.
Wall sit w/20 lb. wts.
bicep curls = 1
minuteshoulder press = 1 minute
walking lunges = width of court/back doing lat raises with 15lb. wts
hip adductor=2 sets/12 reps 85 lbs.
hip abductor=2 sets/12 reps 85 lbs.
lower leg raise w/overhead 8lb (abs) 2x25


It has been almost 2 weeks since my last strength training session. oops! I'm gonna have to be a little more consistent and try to get in once a week.

5/02/2006 Running

Rick and I ran the first 2 miles again. He's looking pretty good, although it's pretty obvious he's not enjoying this at all. Some people just aren't runners, but I'll keep working with him as long as he wants to. After finishing up the 2.3 mile loop I threw down and decided to go long. I ran the 4.75 mile loop through Batavia by myself. It will probably be my last long run before the Flying Pig and it felt damn good. I'm really looking forward to this race with my buds. The total for this run was 7.05 miles in 75 minutes...approx. once again no stopwatch. It's all good.

No comments: