Friday, February 03, 2006

2/02-2/03/2006 Core, Spinning, Running

February 2, 2006

Thursday is always a busy workout day. I trucked it on over to the healthplex after work and got in just in time for the beginning of core class. 30 minutes of ab work to get the evening started. This is the third class and I can feel the difference that it is starting to make. The first two classes were just pure torture. This class was a little less torture, but still torture nonetheless.

A 60 minute Spinning class followed this up. It was a tough class today. After Wednesday's strength training my legs felt a little sluggish. It was a day to suck it up and push through. It was also tough because there was a substitute instructor in the class. I was having a tough time getting on board with her style of spinning. I don't really want to get into it, but it was just annoying.

February 3, 2006
Early morning run. I decided to toss in an early morning run because I am sick and need help. I bundled up, and hit the street around 6 am for a 3 mile tempo run. It was pitch black, so I had my trusty head lamp on. I thought I measured a 3 mile course, but I'm beginning to wonder. I felt like I kept up a good pace, but it took 35 minutes to complete it. It felt a little better today than my last early morning. It wasn't as cold, so I didn't feel like I was going to hack up a lung. It was just a better overall run.

No comments: