Monday, February 20, 2006

2/20/2006 Running

I was reading back over my previous posts and realized that I have only run 4 times (including today) in February. Hmmm, that is only, on average, once every 5 days. I guess that is why I'm keeping this blog, to catch training issues like that. The new goal is to pick up the running to twice a week. A longer day of running, and a shorter speed training day. It is one of my less least favorite training activities, so it will always be a challenge.

Today's run was fantastic! A little Clap Your Hands Say Yeah on the iPod, the sun shining and a nice smooth road. What more can you ask for? A little warmth maybe? Ahhh I shouldn't be a whiner, but it was a little cold. It was probably mid 30's, but hey it was sunny!! On to the details. It was a 5.6 mile run, which is just how the route worked out. Meghan's Run side of the run is hilly, 2.6 miles. The Filager side of the run is flat, 3 miles. So it was a 5.6 mile run at 55 minutes.

No comments: