Friday, December 01, 2006

11/30/2006 Strength & Core

Strength Training

Elliptical = 10 minutes on Fat Burning
JC Bands Lunges with rows, Grey Bands - 12 each side.
Wall sit w/20 lb. wts.
2 sets bicep curls = 60 seconds each
2 sets shoulder press = 60 seconds each
Walking lunges = width of court/back doing lat raises with 15lb. wts
Hip adductor=2 sets/12 reps 100 lbs.
Hip abductor=2 sets/12 reps 100 lbs.

Core Class

As I get into winter training mode my schedule is starting to become more clear. Core class is back on the menu...and it is deeeeelicious. There is a new instructor in the class (well new to me anyway), and I like her approach to the class so far. I haven't done a ton of these classes, but I know what I like. At least in the class yesterday we did a mix of aerobic type work with a lot movement and a lot of plank work. They hurrrt so good. I'm going to try to do this 30 minute core class every Thursday along with a spinning class.

No comments: