Thursday, April 19, 2007

4/17/2007 SRR + 2 VAP's

My workouts are probably going to be a little spotty this week. With the two losses in the family I'll be very busy attending to family business. Let's just say that it is not a very good week. I'll most likely not be doing anything on Wednesday and Thursday. I'll push back the final interval workout, skip the SRR and go from there. Such is life.

I kind of screwed up this day's workout. I was supposed to do 3 VAP's, but only did two. The workout was a 27 minute srr in the neighborhood, with two VAP's that were 4 minutes each. I was still feeling a little stiff after the colossal effort that was the half marathon. I'm starting to get jazzed about the marathon as it is drawing close. I just wish the weather would shape up, so I can get out and ride my bike more during the taper period.

No comments: