Friday, April 27, 2007

4/24/2007 Cycling The Evil Twins

There is something truly wrong with looking forward to a ride that is called The Evil Twins, and is 30 miles of nothing but hills. There must be something wrong with it, but I'm not sure what it is. I was loving every minute of it. It was perfect riding weather with temps starting out in the mid 50's and climbing to the mid 60's over the course of the ride, and sunny, gloriously sunny.

This is only the third time that I've done this particular route, but I want to use it more this year. I feel like I could benefit from some serious hill work, which is all this ride is for the most part. If I could work this ride in a couple times a month to build some endurance that would be great. I would also be better prepared for the Hilly Hundred come October.

Dist: 30 miles
Avg: 14.34 mph
Max: 45.6 mph
Ride Time: 2:06.52

No comments: