Thursday, September 14, 2006

cyclebration cat 5-1


cyclebration cat 5-1
Originally uploaded by ABIker.
With the upgrade to Blogger beta, I've been checking out some of the new toys and options. Some of these options may have been available before, but they're new to me! I'm working on revamping the blog a little bit, and will probably give it a whole new look sometime soon. I just haven't decided how far I want to take it yet. This blog started out as a little down and dirty way to keep track of my fitness, but as things often go with me I start to see more potential. We'll see...

This is a photo from Newport Cyclebration Criterium races that were held in Newport, Kentucky back in August. I was able to hang around for the first few races and snap some photos. Check out some more through the flickr feed.

No comments: