Wednesday, January 31, 2007

1/30/2007 Short Recovery Run

It was just cooooold today, but that wasn't going to keep me from getting out to do my short recovery run. After I dropped my little girl off at school I zipped over to Central Park to use the walking/jogging path. I only passed one other person foolish enough to be out on such a frigid day. The temperature said 20 degrees, but it felt like it was in the low teens with the wind whipping across the park. I kept the pace slow and did the 3.5 mile loop in 30 minutes.

I had a dream last night that I ran the Flying Pig in 3 hours and 39 minutes. I can only remember being at the end of the race and looking at my watch as my friend Chad ran up to me to ask how I did. I was extremely excited with the finish. Is this a glimpse into the future? I guess time will tell.

No comments: